Apply for Sales Manager Job at ROSEN Group Dubai, United Arab Emirates | ROSEN Group Dubai Careers 2022
ROSEN Middle East FZE. Jabel Ali Free Zone. United Arab Emirates
SPECIALIZED IN PIPELINE INSPECTION
Sales Manager understands the customer needs and develops customer relationship and continuously expand business by selling value and solutions including technical, commercial and legal aspects.
Responsible for (Including but not limited to):
- Creating and implementing sales strategies in accordance with the company’s Vision and Mission
- Recognizing and achieving goals, initiatives and core values as defined by the company
- Recognizing and developing new service, product and solution opportunities
- Having a thorough understanding of customers needs and requirements
- Maintaining and expanding relations with existing and new clients
- Recognizing and fulfilling Sales Manager tasks in accordance to the established processes
- Generating and achieving sales and revenue goals by increasing customer satisfaction and market share
- Forecasting and tracking of the assigned clients sales figures
- Evaluation of market trends and gathering competitive information, identification of trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability
Related: Civil Designer Job – Chronos Consulting UAE
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Material Science / Pipeline specific is preferred
- Fluency in English (must) and Arabic is an add on (but not essential).
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel
- 5 years > of experience in the Oil and Gas / Pipeline / Pipeline Integrity is preferred
- Technical knowledge and work experience in pipeline integrity analysis and risk – preferred
- Self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
Multi-cultural and Flexible working environment