Repton group of company is a private limited liability company who is a major player in cement distribution and provides haulage services in Lagos and other south western part of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accuracy of financial records and compliance with best practice financial management principles and regulatory requirements.
- Overseeing ,budgeting and reporting; financial analysis and forecasting; cost and revenue management; and fixed asset accounting.
- Drive the implementation of approved finance policies at the group of companies
- Drive the implementation of the department’s operational strategy, work plans, programs, systems, controls, policies, and procedures to ensure a rigorous financial framework in alignment with overall objectives.
- Ensure ongoing review, update, and documentation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial forecasts, and ratio analysis.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the department’s functions and activities.
- Regularly update accounting policies and procedures manual and ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- process of staff payroll in tinely manner and ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivables are collected promptly
- Any other job assigned by CEO.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Relevant post-graduation training / qualification (Certification; ACCA / ICAN – ACA)
- 6 – 7 years’ post-qualification work experience in audit, financial control, in a formal business setting and in supervisory capacity.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills is required
- Computer literacy with experience in SAGE or Tally, MS Word.
- Spreadsheet and MS Power point and high proficiency in Excel is essential.
- Previous experience in haulage or Cement industry is an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures in line IFRS standards.
- Excellent communication skills including presentations.
Read Also: Hobark International Jobs in Nigeria | Regulatory Alliancing Officer
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated Resumes to: email@example.com
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.