Apply for Receptionist Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE | Wedujj Business Services Abu Dhabi Careers 2022
Looking for Receptionist Jobs in Abu Dhabi?, Wedujj Business Services is one of the great place to work. Wedujj Business Services Abu Dhabi is now looking for a Receptionist to work in Abu Dhabi
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers.
Related: HR Executive Job – Wedujj Business Services Abu Dhabi
- High school degree.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Related: Data Entry Operator Job – Wedujj Business Services Abu Dhabi
Job Category: Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi