Apply for Receptionist Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE | Al Ghazi Business Services Abu Dhabi Careers 2022
Looking for Receptionist Jobs in Abu Dhabi ?, Al Ghazi Business Services is one of the great place to work. Al Ghazi Business Services is now looking for a Receptionist to work in UAE
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category: Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring a Receptionist for Abu Dhabi.
- Receives, welcomes and books visitors as soon as they arrive at the office and maintains office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor log book).
- Ensure all visitors are appropriately signed in and are aware of health and safety issues (such as fire assembly point).
- Directs visitors to the appropriate person or department.
- Accepts delivery of documentation/parcels and advises addressee and co-ordinates documentation/parcels out of the office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and maintains employee contact details.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings as required. Manage internal room bookings
- Maintains the reception area, ensuring it is kept in a clean and tidy condition. Report any maintenance work to the concern department.
- Takes and passes on messages. Determines when something is urgent and expedites a response.
- Performs clerical tasks such as hotel and travel bookings, copy typing, and visa data.
- Maintains office and pantry supplies. Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
Related: Operations Officer Job – Al Ghazi Business Services Abu Dhabi
- High school Diploma.
- Minimum 2 year’s receptionist experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment.