Apply for Inventory Coordinator Job in Lagos, Nigeria | Promasidor Jobs in Nigeria
Inventory Coordinator Jobs in Nigeria
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Coordinator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Coordinate all activities of the Stock Control Unit:
- Reconciliation of stock ledgers and balances
- ATI/Product sample reconciliation
- Processing of claims for stock losses/damages
- Monitoring of stock in special locations (Claims, Transit, Anomaly)
- Drive periodic stock taking exercise
- Ad-hoc discrepancy anomaly report investigation and stock adjustments
- Faulty and expiring stock management
- Making provision for stock
- Implementation and review of stock policy
Management and reconciliation of Goods In Transit (PORT location)
- Investigation, follow up and resolution of purchase order related issues
- Posting of purchase accrual adjustments
Analysis of non-standard cost of sale accounts:
- BOM analysis
- Variance investigation and analysis by SKU
- Dairy FIFO price tracking
- Cost of sale data support for naked margin analysis
- Provide data analysis and support for Logistics & Production
- Monthly inventory flash
- Monthly non-standard cost of sales flash
- Group insurance analysis support
- Liaise with Financial Accounts to ensure that postings are complete and accurate.
- Relate with all departments to ensure that accurate stock position is maintained
Complexity of the Job:
- Adherence to Professional ethics
- Adherence to Management policies/procedures.
- Timely preparation and rendition of required reports
Read Also: Alfred & Victoria Associates Jobs in Nigeria | IT Sales Executive
Job Requirements / Experience
- HND / B.Sc or its equivalent in Management Sciences.
- Professional Qualification: ACA or ACCA (will be an added advantage).
- Sound Knowledge of the Nigerian Accounting Standard & IFRS.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a structured organisation.
Knowledge & Skills:
- MS Office Suite
- Advanced Excel user
- Good Communication skills
- Effective Interpersonal skills
- Team Spirit
Application Closing Date