Apply for Project Manager Job in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Dubai Careers 2022
Looking for Project Manager Jobs in Dubai?, Majid Al Futtaim is one of the great place to work. Majid Al Futtaim Dubai is now looking for a Project Manager to work in Dubai.
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The role of the F&B Project Manager is to manage and coordinate cross business units the implementation of new F&B projects end-to-end.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Plans and executes of cross-functional end-to-end F&B projects
- Develops a strong understanding of Majid Al Futtaim systems & procedures
- Prepares presentations and clearly communicate projects deliverable to senior leadership within F&B and in the broader company.
- Regularly assess project timelines, risks and opportunities
- Develops and maintains standard project documentation, facilitate cross-functional team meetings, proactively work action items
- In collaboration with F&B Leadership and Product teams, communicate opportunities and advocate for product/service improvements and/or tools required to support project outcome and a flawless project delivery.
- Engages key stakeholders to work within key F&B projects in an agile working manor.
Definition of Success:
Delivers reporting and tracking data within project scopes and timelines.
- Stakeholder management, as the successful candidate will be working with his/her immediate team as well as different teams and squads from other BUs
- Driving impact: early on and throughout the job; be a change agent
- Dealing with ambiguity: this is a new position where the candidate will take part in crafting his/her own role, working with multiple stakeholders in an environment that is currently undergoing transformation
- Performs any additional adhoc duties as required by the Line Manager and/or Head of Department.
- Experience in process improvement and change management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with design thinking principles and Agile methodology
- An execution focused mindset and a highly analytical approach to problem solving.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to guide BUs and make them follow
Related: Human Capital Assistant Manager Job – Majid Al Futtaim Egypt
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Personal characteristics and skillset
- Strong organizational and time management skills – never late and delivers on time
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and a passion for driving results
- Must be strong professional with a combination of analytical and contextual thinking.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills across all levels of the organization
- A go-getter, someone who can take their own initiative and doesn’t require direct supervision
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer-centric mindset.
5+ years of project/program management experience preferably in delivering F&B projects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business studies, Marketing or Communications discipline.
- PMP, preferred.