Apply for Project Manager Job in Dubai | Help AG Dubai Careers 2022
Looking for Project Manager Jobs in Dubai ?, Help AG is one of the great place to work. BHelp AG Dubai is now looking for a Project Manager to work in Dubai.
The Project Office Manager ensures customer excitement, quality delivery and commercial success by overseeing project delivery of external and internal projects within Help AG. The projects range from 10 to 100 man-days and involve several help AG consultants and customer’s personnel as well as in some cases third parties. The scope of the projects might be technical implementation as well as organizational consulting. The Project Office Manager develops Help AG’s Project Management methodology, its related tools and policies and ensures that standards are met. Minimum 5 years of total experience in Multidisciplinary IT or IT-Infrastructure Project Management. Highly competent in Project and Stakeholder Management Evidence of completing several project life cycles with ultimate accountability and responsibility as a project manager.
- Develop, establish and run Help AG’s project Management Office (PMO)
- Planning and controlling all projects in delivery by overseeing and advising project managers and consultants in project management roles
- Reporting project status and take action where required, report project risks
- Overseeing project plans and handling project escalations with management and customers;
- Driving professional Change Management within the projects;
- Develop project work plans, resolve project issues, mitigate strategies for project risks and manages project resources
- Proactively develop standards and tools in Help AG; Maintaining Help AG’s project management methodology and ensure compliance to it
- Monitor and support other PM projects and periodically report progress status and risks to Head of PMO
- Build trusted and effective relationships with project managers by facilitating what is needed to ensure they deliver within budget, quality and budget parameters
- Enhance and implement Project Governance policies and processes to support decisions on corporate investments projects
- Manage day to day project needs for different projects
- Orient, train and shadow new joining PM’s for their enablement until they are ready to manage projects on their own
- Support PMs in developing new PM deliverables and peer review PM deliverables if/when needed
- Monitor procedural compliance (i.e., issue tracking, scope management, risk management, etc.) and report results to Head of PMO.
- Address project escalations as a first level escalation point.
- Ensure best practice information collection and exchange; training of project managers and project participants
- Project Budget controlling, report
Related: Logistics and Procurement Specialist Job – Help AG Dubai
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a closely related degree; Expert skills in Project Management
- PMP, PRINCE2 or similar formal PM certification required
- Customer and Team-focused attitude, Leadership qualification
- Expert skills in usage of MS-Office, especially MS-Project
- Outstanding Organizational Skills
- Vast experience in IT / IT-related projects
- Solid understanding of management systems, ISMS, BCMS, QMS, Information Security and its technical aspects/products
- Being able to understand complex business processes and activities
- Outstanding controlling and leadership skills; Being able to lead and motivate teams * Flexible work approach, based on the job requirements Results focused, Active listener, excellent Team Player
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well with others and reconcile differences among resources/departments
- Fluent English and Arabic required
- Health insurance with one of the leading global providers for medical insurance
- Career progression and growth through challenging projects and work
- Employee engagement and wellness campaigns activities throughout the year
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Annual Flights Tickets
- Inclusive and diverse working environment
- Flexible/Hybrid working environment
- Open Door Policy
Related: Marketing and Communication Specialist Job – Help AG Dubai
Help AG is the cybersecurity arm of e& enterprise (formerly Etisalat Digital) and provides leading enterprise businesses and governments across the Middle East with strategic consultancy combined with tailored information security services and solutions that address their diverse requirements, enabling them to evolve securely with a competitive edge.
Present in the Middle East since 2004, Help AG was strategically acquired by e& (formerly Etisalat Group) in Feb 2020, hence creating a cybersecurity and digital transformation powerhouse in the region.
Help AG has firmly established itself as the region’s trusted IT security advisor by remaining vendor-agnostic, trustworthy, independent, and cybersecurity focused. With best-of-breed technologies from industry-leading vendor partners, expertly qualified service delivery teams and a state-of-the-art consulting practice, Help AG delivers unmatched value to its customers by strengthening their cyber defences and safeguarding their business.