PM FRONT OFFICE AGENT
US – GA – Savannah
We’re looking for an individual who embodies the luxury lifestyle experience. An ideal Thompson team member has a passion for creating unique experiences, that can quickly perpetuate a culture of great design and superlative service, with a sharp sense of humor. This candidate will have a passion for exceptional hotel service and who can express that belief in an atmosphere of spontaneity and authenticity. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our Front Office Agent to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Welcomes and registers Hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment
- Checks guest out of the Hotel, preparing and explaining billing
- Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Works with guest’s pre-arrival and in-house to ascertain preferences and provide insightful recommendations
- Conducts pre-arrival process to assist future guests to arrange services including, but not limited to, local tours, dining reservations, shipping packages, various transportation methods, and researching different vendors and service providers
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible
- Resolves guest complaints; assists guests in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interactions with guest will be in-person, phone, Four Seasons chat, and by email
- Utilize a variety of software programs. Communicate with internal personnel and departments via radio, internal systems, and phones
- Chat guests via messenger application and utilize Four Seasons guest recognition program
- Concierge system to track all requests and Opera to ensure proper billing
- Assure that desk collateral and information for restaurants, wineries, museums, attractions, maps and other local attractions are updated and current. Knows what activities are available in the Savannah area and establish close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing and reservations for guests.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management
Related: Parking Attendant at Hyatt Regency Reston
- Knowledge of Opera preferred.
- One to two years’ experience working as a Front Desk Receptionist or within Front Office preferred.
- Working knowledge of hotel operations.
- Ability to multi-task on several items at once.
- Work authorization in the United States.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant noise, without the use of a private office.
- Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism & collaboration.
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to see, hear, reach, use fingers to handle and feel, and stand up to 8+ hours on a daily basis.
- Push, pull, and lift up to 10 lbs.