Apply for Personal Assistant Job in Dubai | APCO Worldwide Dubai Careers 2022
Looking for Personal Assistant Jobs in Dubai?, APCO Worldwide is one of the great place to work. APCO Worldwide Dubai is now looking for a Personal Assistant to work in Dubai.
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
This Personal Assistant will be responsible for proactively managing calendars, organizing folders and maintaining contact books, compiling briefing books, scheduling travel, preparing for meetings, liaising with external contacts on speaker events and conference attendance and working closely with key internal stakeholders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Proactive calendar management/meeting set up:
- Schedule calls and meetings (adjusting as conflicts arise), responding to staff requests for time with our executive, taking information from company announcements to holding time for key company announcements/town halls/performance reviews
- Schedule staff reviews for direct reports and support on our performance management appraisal by collecting names of contributors for reviews and input into our system to initiate the review process
- Reserve conference rooms for meetings, as needed, and organize refreshments with APCO event coordinator
- Manage guests coming into the office (meeting and greeting them and registering their names with office management for entry)
For Executive Meetings:
- Coordinate with senior executives on getting materials organized
- Finalize the agenda with executives and C-Suite
- Send out Zoom calendar notices with meeting dates
- Organize in-person meetings (liaising with APCO event coordinators for internally held meetings, and arranging external meetings including budget sign-off, invite lists etc.)
- Manage and arrange end-to-end travel:
- Arrange and support on all travel
- Working with our travel booking system/agents on airline and train tickets along with booking accommodation
- Maintain folders and compile briefing books with materials pertaining to upcoming meetings and sharing these with relevant stakeholders as necessary executive
- Maintain contacts in Outlook and our master announcement, holiday card, and event lists, regularly updating the relevant contacts in each as staff collects them when traveling with our executive
Related: System Administrator Job – Raqmiyat Dubai
Financial Responsibilities/Financial System Management:
- Set up vendors in the system for various organizations and consultants
- Create purchase orders once the vendors have been set up
- Submit invoices from the vendors based on the purchase orders created
- We are a timecard business, so you would also be responsible for entering our executive’s time into the system, managing their expenses through it and for approving time, expense and leave requests for our executive’s direct reports
- Forward emails from executive’s inbox to staff as needed for their information or action
- Compiles a daily to-do list via email
- Process manager for preparing our executive for internal processes (like performance review) or prepping for external events (like conferences)
As per the Direct Manager’s requests
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
- Organization Skills
- Attention to details
- Presentation skills
- Teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft office word, excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in English and Arabic
The physical abilities needed to perform the duties of this position, in addition to the office climate:
- Office environment is general office setting
- Some travel may be required
- Must reside in Dubai or be willing to relocate
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- About APCO in the Middle East and North Africa
- Home to some of the fastest growing economies in the world, the Middle East and North Africa region has a pivotal role to play in driving global conversations – from environmental policies to religion and pop culture. The UAE and Saudi Arabia are clear leaders in this equation, although the wave of innovation continues to transcend borders.
- APCO launched its regional operations in 2006 in Dubai. Growing from a team of less than 10 consultants, APCO today has over 200 people from 26 countries working in teams across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Manama and Kuwait and our projects take us to countries across the region and the Levant. APCO was awarded Best Agency in the Middle East by PRWeek in 2019 and Best Agency to Work for: EMEA Network by PRovoke Media in 2017 and 2019.
Related: IT Service (ITIL) Manager Job – Raqmiyat Dubai
With a portfolio of over 100 clients, APCO’s MENA offices deliver public relations and digital communication support across health, food, consumer & retail, finance, technology, real estate & hospitality, non-profit and public affairs practices. The region also offers specialized services, created for the Middle East, such as our Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model and our Compass and License to Operate offerings.
In addition, APCO’s global AI Comms Lab, a first-of-its-kind innovation center which utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations is driven from the Dubai office.
From helping governments connect with the private sector and civil society, to supporting the Pope’s historic visit to the region and launching iconic brands and destinations, we understand the nuances of the MENA region and pride ourselves on making an impact