Apply for Senior Process Engineer-PMC Job in Abu Dhabi | Penspen Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Main Purpose of Role:
Key Engineering Role within the business to lead discipline performance on projects & to provide expert technical design leadership and design assurance on projects as required.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with relevant discipline from recognized university
Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
15 -20 years of Oil & Gas Design Experience.
- Previous experience in Region
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Lead Engineer
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in FEED projects
- Approved by ADNOC group of companies
Penspen Jobs in Abu Dhabi | PMC Specialist Engineer
Penspen Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Sr. Civil Engineer- PMC
Penspen Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Principle Engineer
Technical Knowledge and Skills (Discipline Specific):
- Knowledge of in-depth engineering processes
- Experience with international codes, standards and engineering practices
- Must be experienced with all aspects of design from concept to detailed design
- Technical analysis of engineering problems
- Development of Process Flow Diagrams and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams.
- Hysys Simulation and H&MB development
- Knowledge of all aspects of process engineering including material and energy balance, PFD, P&ID, cause and effect diagram, data sheets and material selection.
- Sizing calculations of pipelines and associated equipment including tanks, vessels, separators, control valves, relief valves and pumps.
- Must have a demonstrable ability to provide top class engineering deliverables, as directed by the Project Study lead, without constant supervision, as per company technical competency standards.