Apply for PMC Specialist Engineer – Static Equipment and Packages Job in Abu Dhabi | Penspen Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with relevant discipline from recognized university
Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
15 -20 years of Oil & Gas Design Experience.
- Previous experience in Region
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Sr. Engineer
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in FEED projects
- Approved by ADNOC group of companies
Marriott International Jobs in Ajman | Guest Experience Expert
DHL Express Jobs in Dubai | Call Center Advisor
Four Seasons Jobs in Dubai | Assistant Server
Technical Knowledge and Skills (Discipline Specific):
- Engineering design in-depth knowledge of oil and gas pipelines and associated systems such as pump stations, compressor stations, metering and regulating stations, slug catchers, tank farms and other facilities.
- Must be experienced with all aspects of design from concept to detailed design
- Feasibility studies, conceptual design, FEED, detail design, procurement support, construction, testing and commissioning.
- Piping design, stress analysis, piping material selection, equipment and rotating machinery.
- Ability to produce specifications, datasheets, material requisitions and piping layouts.
- Ability to produce drawings such as piping layouts, plot plans, general arrangements and isometrics.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CADD applications
- Knowledge of PDS or equivalent software
- Working knowledge on international codes, standards and engineering practices
- Must have a demonstrable ability to provide top class engineering deliverables, as directed by the Project Study lead, without constant supervision, as per company technical competency standards.