Apply for OPERATOR – FILLING Job in Jebel Ali | TotalEnergies Jebel Ali Careers 2023
Looking for OPERATOR – FILLING Jobs in Jebel Ali ?, TotalEnergies is one of the great place to work. TotalEnergies is now looking for a OPERATOR – FILLING to work in Jebel Ali
Jebel Ali-JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE(ARE)
United Arab Emirates
- Understand the QHSE & Energy Management procedures and execute the various positions in production as required.
- Receptive to new trainings issues and be a proactive member to participate in tool kit meetings for QHSE & Energy Management improvements.
- Ensure no quality or safety incidents occur due to negligence, carelessness or overconfidence.
- Ensure vigilance and care at all times during the operation time so that operation is error proof.
- Key responsibility of this position – Follow and ensure correct charging of VI additive and adhere safety guidelines, Ensure Housekeeping is well maintained in different work areas in Plant.
- Take responsibility of the filling line in terms of managing the changeover process, ensure times are well managed, machine changeover happens technically well and in time.
- Ability to read, write and distinguish and compare various product / packaging requirements on line and be ready to catch any mistakes when occurred due to suppliers’ faults.
- Monitor work area for potential losses like air leaks, Joints leaks, transfer & flushing losses.
- Be responsible to Filling Executive for reporting any non – conformities identified during Production and / dispatch process.
Job Related Objectives & Assignments :
- Charging of VI additive in VI batches and in standard operating time.
- Be responsible to maintain high standard of housekeeping in Decantation & Hazardous & Non- Hazardous skip area.
- Adhere to loss control management process as per standard procedure.
- Maintain and improve 5S & Visual management in work area.
- Maintain and Improve OEE of Filling machine as per targets.
- Ensure operations of the filling line are well coordinated to lead to acceptable productivity levels.
- Responsible for filling operations at filling lines – Small packs.
- Be responsible to Foreman/Filling Executive for productivity of the operation and able to explain the outcomes logically. Track times of filling using key tracking charts.
QHSE Objectives & Assignments :
- To understand and adherence to the current regulatory requirements applicable to the areas of responsibilities.
- To comply with TMME Safe Work Permit program (as per the PTW roles and responsibility assignment: process owner/ permit applicant/ issuing authority and approval authority).
- Reporting of near misses, incidents, hazards & injuries to line Manager within the time frame as required by Quality, HSE & Energy Policies and Manuals.
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group HSE Charter & MAESTRO requirement and affiliate’s HSEQ Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all time.
- To contribute, meet and improve upon the KPI & EnPI targets as set towards overall QHSE and Energy objectives.
- Selection and availability of applicable PPE’s at all time and ensuring the strict use of PPE’s in work area of responsibility.
- Participate in the training program to acquire QHSE knowledge and impart this training to colleagues as and when required by Management.
- Participate in the investigation and analysis of incidents as and when required.
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities.
- Control of quality and safety in operations ,as he is the first in line and exposure to QHSE can be high due to unsafe acts on quality / safety concerned.
- Demonstrates exemplary conduct, rigor, vigilance and professionalism regarding HSE in all their activities.
- Strict adherence to QHSE requirements with full authority to stop any operation for safety reasons.
- Context and environment
Internal interaction – Follow instructions of Foreman/ Supervisors/ Executive.
No external interaction
Qualifications / experience required
Working knowledge of packaging/ process/ machine.
Knowledge of safety procedures.
Perform as a Team Player
Language Skills – English (Reading & Writing in English) and Hindi (as an added language preferred)
3-5 years of experience in Lubricants process/ packaging/ machine operations in similar industry or working experience in any manufacturing unit
Reasonable understanding in Safety, ISO 9001 (Quality) & ISO 14001 (Environmental) Management systems & ISO 50001 (Energy) management system.
Technical diploma certificate is mandatory
Region, department, area
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years
Related: KYC Operations Analyst Job – Citi Dubai
TOTAL LUBRICANTS BLENDING UAE
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.