Apply for Operations Assistant (Food Services Section) Job at SpurSol Dubai, United Arab Emirates | SpurSol Dubai Careers 2022
- Responsible for cooking food, processing ward orders, distributing meals, and collecting patient dietary advice.
- Assist the hospital chef to supervise the daily operation of the hospital kitchen and supervise the patient meal service, and report the work progress to the superior,
- Assist employees to solve daily work difficulties and ensure that employees follow the established food safety and hygiene guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining good contact and communication with the ward and other departments, such as meal follow-up and handling special meals, etc., to ensure service quality and level.
- Perform administrative support tasks such as purchasing, warehousing, collecting and collating data and data.
- Responsible for warehousing, including storage and proper filing of materials, inventories and other instruments in and out.
- Regularly test instruments and facilities, and arrange for repairs and maintenance.
- Assist in the promotion of the department’s quality and safety improvement plans and conduct internal audits.
Related: Support Services Job – SpurSol Dubai
- Familiar with operating general computer software applications such as Microsoft Office Words and Excel.
- Worked as a kitchen supervisor.
- Five or more years of experience in preparing and preparing food in the hospital/hospitality/catering industry.