Apply for Office Assistant Job at Brecks Group Dubai | Brecks Group Careers Dubai 2022
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed.
- Assist accounting with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintaining driver files and fleet documents to ensure proper documentation.
- Assisting drivers with documents (ensuring that drivers obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete their manifests).
- Compile and review require customs documentation, such as customs invoices, and certificates of origin (not limited to)
- Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information.
- Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor’s’ Degree in commerce, finance or accounting or related discipline is required
- Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
- Knowledge of equipment financing (in particular transportation equipment), would be considered an asset
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
Related: Receptionist Job – Brecks Group Dubai
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Supply Chain
- Yearly flight Allowance
- Food and Accommodation