Apply for Food & Beverage – Hostess Job in Abu Dhabi | MINOR Hotels Jobs Abu Dhabi 2022
- To work as a team with colleagues, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
- To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
- To perform every guest interaction in a friendly and welcoming manner
- To maintain professional telephone etiquette and a perfect understanding of reservation’s policies and procedures.
- To be completely familiar with the services offered in the restaurant and throughout the hotel.
- To greet and seat guests in the restaurant in a warm and friendly manner, and set the tone of welcoming hospitality that will continue during the entire guest experience.
- To ensure that the front or the restaurant is always covered, and that the entrance to the restaurant is as welcoming and attractive as possible.
- To check each table to ensure that it is clean and fully set up before any guests are seated at the table.
- To check with guests to get feedback on the quality of their experience. Share any problems that arise with outlet managers, but try to take care of the problem at once.
- Pitch in and help in service whenever the need arises
- Work in a Cashier function and closing tables.
Brecks Group Jobs Dubai | Warehouse Assistant
Brecks Group Jobs Dubai | Waiter / Waitress
MINOR Hotels Jobs Abu Dhabi | Waiter / Waitress
- High School diploma
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations for at least 1 year, luxury hotel is an advantage
- Passion for excellent service
- Excellent team player and great communication skills
Able to relocate to remote resort location