To assist Aircraft Technicians / Licensed Aircraft Engineers with the maintenance of EK and third party aircraft compliant to GCAA regulations.
Assist senior staff in activities such as aircraft fuel handling, wheels & breaks servicing, nitrogen recharging, engine servicing etc. as required in order to provide essential support for the department operational activities.
– To carry out basic support servicing and/or component replacements of EK and third party aircraft as instructed and supervised by the Licensed Engineers.
– To inspect all equipment before using those to ensure that they are fully operational and inform Supervisor in duty of any faults to the workshop in order that faults can be repaired.
– To ensure the maintenance of tools, equipment and systems (including ultramain) in the relevant work place.
– Maintain and ensure the safety of self and others by taking safety precautions at all times, continuously monitoring the working area and taking corrective action to keep it clean and obstruction free to avoid any accidents.
– To work in cleaning aircraft/engine parts in according to approved manual specifications.
– Assist during push back operation to ensure that the push back procedure is carried out efficiently and safely.
– Assist the Sr. Mechanic/ Aircraft Engineer for snag rectification and component change (using special tools in order to make the aircraft fully operational to avoid delayed departures
Qualifications & Experience
Engineering.Mechanical : No Work Experience
Related: Paratha Maker Job – Wafiza HR Consultancies Dubai
Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) :
National / Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) or Apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electronic, Avionics or Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent training with a reputable airline or an approved maintenance organization No experience required for technical role. EAC graduates are to be considered on exceptional basis as per Recruitment EAC Matrix. Knowledge/skills: Generic: Ability to understand and handle hazardous chemicals and substances. Ability to understand/read analogue and digital measuring devices related to pressure, temperature and flow. Must be able to hold a valid Airport Driving Permit if required. Adequate knowledge in aircraft maintenance practices. Full awareness of safety procedures. Should have a sound knowledge of routine servicing ground equipment and should be able to identify unserviceability and record these to ensure immediate rectification. Total Cabin Maintenance: Knowledge of Paint Restoration/Artistic Painting is desirable. Safety Sensitive role- Yes Details of Safety Sensitive role Working at height Yes Exposure to hazardous energy systems Yes Heavy lifting Yes Working in areas with motorised mobile equipment Yes Work in confined spaces Yes Contact with contaminations materials (Humans/Animals/Chemicals) Yes Contact with dangerous good Yes Work in an extremely noisy environment Yes Work in heat Yes Working with pressurised substances Yes Exposure to fixed protruding sharp objects Yes Exposure to contact with moving/falling objects Yes Airport driving permit Yes Other ( please specify)
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Closing date: 07 May 2023
Other similar jobs that might interest you