Apply for Materials Planner Job at Collins Aerospace Dubai, UAE | Collins Aerospace Dubai Careers
Looking for Materials Planner Jobs in Dubai, UAE ?, Collins Aerospace (part of Raytheon) is one of the great company in Dubai. Collins Aerospace is now looking for a Materials Planner to work in Dubai, UAE
United Arab Emirates
Goodrich Customer Services Inc., Rd 36-RM, Plot-S50604, PO Box 17698, Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone (South), Dubai, UAE
Position Role Type:
Collins Aerospace Dubai MRO is looking to hire a Materials Planner, based in JAFZA (Jebel Ali Free Zone Area).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you will initiate and monitor orders and material / consumables requirements needed to support internal customers.
- Manages and monitors Subcontract orders to meet Customers Turn around time
- Manage part allocation, material flow and shortage management.
- Manage safety stock levels.
- Reviews Open orders on a quarterly basis
- Stock transfers / interplant transfers.
- Resolving delivery risks in supply chain by sourcing from alternate suppliers.
- Annual inventory count support.
- Understand the production schedule and communicate within the Supply Chain organization for impacts to schedule.
- Work within the SAP system to continually search for opportunities to enhance the production and supply chain process using a variety of problem solving techniques.
- Interface with Finance, Operations, Quality and Engineering to support integrated value stream reporting and solutions.
- Lead and participate making material allocation priority decisions on critical parts.
- Support Supply Chain logistics and drive cost reduction opportunities where they exist.
- Participate in process improvement opportunities using CORE and Lean Strategies to ensure accurate and prompt inventory accounting and financial reporting.
- Implement Root-Cause Corrective Actions as required to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.
- Demonstrate commitment to the EH&S program by following all policies & procedures and completing all required training and supporting EH&S activities.
- Excess and obsolete inventory management.
- Coordinates Non-Conformance Deliveries with Suppliers with coordination with Quality Department
- Support Non-inventory Purchases to support Operations/Campus requirements
Related: Telecalling Executive in Call Center Job – Voice Jobs Dubai
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and less than 2 years prior relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Prior experience in using the SAP system with emphasis on the production and material modules.
- Strong in Microsoft Office programs, in particular excel.
- High level of English proficiency.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees, management, suppliers and customers.
- Robust manufacturing/materials background.
- Strong analytical skills including problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Able to demonstrate the practical application of continuous improvement principles.
- A highly motivated self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and pursue continued growth and developmental opportunities.
- Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting priorities.
- Results focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Related: Secretary Job – Voice Jobs Dubai
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.