Apply for MEP Procurement Manager job in Lagos, Nigeria | Jobs in Nigeria 2022
MAR&MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices, and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance, and price aspirations of our customers while reducing maintenance and support requirements to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this caliber of employees, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEP Procurement Manager
- MEP Procurement Manager will be responsible for all procurement activities related to HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting Sprinklers, Electrical and associated parts.
- To procure equipment, materials and systems complying to project Quality and Specification requirements
- To procure materials and subcontract in timely manner within approved budgeted cost
- To ensure timely delivery of equipment, material and systems to support site installation works as per approved work program
- All procurement processes should comply with management approved procedures and policies with respect to time, cost, and quality
- Prepares documentation for internal process as per ISO Standards
- Develops and maintains good relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
- Maintains company reputation and credibility by fair dealings and prompt payment
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming the delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Wild experience with the MEP field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including SAP etc.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Read Also: Repton Group Jobs in Nigeria | Senior Accountant
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.