Apply for Senior Sales Manager Job in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Jobs in Dubai
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim Retail invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Sales in acting as a strategic enabler to drive and manage the Sales Function in his assigned trade channels (HORECA, Institutions, etc.) in terms of planning, execution, control and closure, along with guiding BDMs, Sales Executives and Sales coordinators.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Strategic planning, Management and Presentation
- Map potential customers and identify leads for the overall purpose of generating sales for the B2B function, within the assigned sales channels.
- Drive and lead sales conversions, post sales services and client relationship management; Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives
- Create and maintain database of potential customers, suppliers, principles to leverage on existing and new connections/relationships
- Oversee and evaluate market research
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly. Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Direct market channel development activity
- Contribute to the achievement of Sales & Collection targets of the company as per agreed budget through a team of BDMs, Key account executives and sales executives
- Co-ordinate with supply chain, logistics, administration, commercial and factory departments to ensure smooth sales & dispatch operations
- Ensure Profitable Sales which are in line with the target gross margin/prices of the company.- To maintain product mix and to achieve the targeted average selling prices
- Ensure compliance to the credit control policy of the company and ensure strict control over debtor s number of days
- Create and maintain a database of potential customers and suppliers to leverage on existing and new connections/relationships and to maximize business opportunities and materialize it. Ensure accurate and timely input of all data related clients/leads/connections/principles
Sales Programs/Initiatives new clients – Planning to Execution
- Manage stakeholder expectations, aligning the objectives, impact and roadmap
- Identify resources needed and assign individual role and responsibilities
- Analyze short- and long-term resource needs and adjust staffing and resources
- Identify and monitor risks and mitigation plan to minimize disruption to the business
- Support colleagues in other channels with all eventual opportunities to develop the business for B2B and the company as a whole.
- Implement strategy progress and status to prioritize given current priorities and resources
- Support in decision making of key stakeholders
- Ensure consistency in mode of channel of communication
- Collect and share key learnings and best practices across markets and departments
- Ensure seamless coordination and encourage cross-functional collaboration to resolve risks/issues in real-time
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of MAF Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
Disclaimer: This role description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal responsibilities of the role identified and shall not be construed as an exhaustive description of all the work requirements inherent to success in the role.
Definition of Success
Target Achievements generated quantitative or qualitative
Market Share Gain and new markets penetration
Successful project planning and completion (e.g. timely, costs control…)
Cartier Jobs in Dubai | Deputy Retail Manager
Majid Al Futtaim Jobs in Dubai | Receptionist
Majid Al Futtaim Jobs in Dubai | Process Manager
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- Minimum Qualifications/Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant to the role
- Master’s Degree in in Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum 10 years working experience in sales in the market
- Minimum 5 years in the related managerial function
- Preferably 3plus years in the retail business and similar in Distribution and brand building
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic thinking
- Business acumen
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills (e.g. storytelling)