Looking for Maintenance Assistant II Jobs in Doha ?, Qatar Airways is one of the great place to work. Qatar Airways is now looking for a Maintenance Assistant II to work in Doha
In order to be successful in this role you are expected you will need to complete all the scheduled maintenance and cleaning activities on time to keep all the equipment in good working condition. To Assist Maintenance technicians to carry out the repair works of all equipment installed at QACC to avoid an unpredicted breakdown which can delay the entire operation of the catering unit.
• Cleaning of Aircon grills, Tube light fittings and exhaust hood grills in all areas in the unit as per the prepared schedule available in the department.
• Necessary cleaning and servicing of all equipment installed at QACC as per the monthly maintenance schedule.
• Attend the necessary repair works of plumbing and drainage lines of all areas.
• Assist Maintenance Technicians for all maintenance and repair activities.
• Update the log records and documentation of the daily work schedules.
• Strictly adhere to hygiene, quality standards and follow the safety rules and procedures set by the department.
• To coordinate with Maintenance agents to complete all the scheduled jobs in the specified time frame. Strictly adhere to the health and safety standards set by the organization. Immediately inform the superior in case of any non-compliance noticed in the building.
• Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed b the Head of the Department
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience. High School Qualification / Vocational In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
Job Specific Skills:
• Basic engineering skills in Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing fields.
• Basic spoken and written English.
• Trouble shooting of Refrigeration and Air conditioning systems.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
Other similar jobs that might interest you