Apply for Logistics Associate Job at Brecks Group Dubai | Brecks Group Careers Dubai 2022
Logistics Associate Job Description:
- Check incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Oversee and manage inventory levels.
- Implement and communicate shipment schedules.
- Handle and resolve shipment issues and complaints.
- Maintain shipment paperwork and records.
- Liaise with other departments to integrate logistics with company processes.
- Maintain/update service level reports and provide analysis on findings.
- Perform other additional duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in database management.
- Knowledge of logistics elements.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Female candidates can only.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
Related: Office Assistant Job – Brecks Group Dubai
- Yearly flight Allowance
- Food and Accommodation -Transport