Looking for Lead Customer Service Officer Jobs in Doha ?, Qatar Airways is one of the great place to work. Qatar Airways is now looking for a Lead Customer Service Officer to work in Doha
Lead Customer Service Officer, a role similar to a Customer Service Account Manager, is responsible for managing, facilitating and coordinating all enquiries related to your designated Airline Customers. You will ensure Customer needs are met at all times whilst promoting and maintaining the highest standard of corporate values. Contribute towards and assist in establishing of QACC marketing strategy, managing and facilitating all internal finance and contracts related communication linked to Catering Agreements.
• Work together and along with other members of Customer Service department in order to participate in achieving the set targets.
• Facilitate, monitor and manage email correspondence in reference to Customers with emphasis on timely and professional approach, providing confirmed information at all times.
• Liaise and communicate with internal departments (Production, Assembly and Service Delivery Team) in order to obtain solid information which needs to be consolidated and passed on to relevant parties.
• Co-ordinate, liaise and follow-up with Finance and Contracts department in reference to Catering Agreements, ensure these are handled and processed in timely and professional manner.
• Plan, Co-ordinate and Support Menu Presentations whilst liaising with internal and external parties with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
• Collate and consolidate information from Menu Presentation ensuring all the feedback and requirements are recorded and assigned for appropriate action.
• Participate in establishing, enhancing and maximizing Customer Service KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
• Gather customer related data utilizing feedback from Cabin crew reporting, customer meetings and analysis of computer-generated complaints from the customer. Generates statistical reports in order to better target customer needs and requirements, whilst assist with Voyage reporting mechanisms.
• Assist and lead Customer Service projects that are profitable, innovative and enhance the customer experience. Will lead and or participate in functional initiatives as set out by the supervising manager.
In order to be sucessful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 5 years of job-related experience.
Addtional requirements :
• Knowledge of HACCP.
• Customer service orientation
• Excellent Administration Skills
• Ability to engage, inspire and influence people
• Creative and Innovative with ability to propose new and innovative solutions
• Strong team focus and commitment attitude
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral/
Candidates with the below experience will be preferred :
• Inflight catering experience
• Flight Operations
How to apply
• Please see below for all eligibility and requirements for internal applications and please note that any applications not meeting the criteria will not be processed.
• Employees must have completed a minimum 10 months in their current role to be eligible to apply for an internal move.
• Employees can only have two active applications at any one time.
• I-NOC is not required:
Closing Date: 14-03-2023
Other similar jobs that might interest you