Apply for Key Account Manager Job in Melbourne, Australia | Qatar Airways Careers 2023
Looking for Key Account Manager Jobs in Melbourne?, Qatar Airways is one of the great place to work. Qatar Airways Melbourne is now looking for a HSE Officer to work in Australia
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Key Account Manager, Melbourne.
In this role, you will manage a portfolio of high value strategic customer accounts to exceed commercial goals including but not limited to profitable revenue, cost of sale reduction, market share improvement and new business growth. Develop, implement, monitor and adjust sales and marketing plans to drive QR commercial priorities and build strong, sustainable multi-level and mutually beneficial business relationships.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Formulate and implement competitive sales strategies to drive sales performance of the customer portfolio.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to formulate, implement, monitor and adapt business plans to support strategic commercial objectives of the account portfolio. Ensure that strategy and activities are regularly reviewed and updated to reflect changes in competitive environment and market behaviour.
- Build a thorough understanding of the business strategy and business lines of the assigned customers and the value (beyond just travel volume) the account brings to QR and the value QR delivers to the account.
- Manage the day to day business and relationship development across relevant business lines and across all relevant countries. Establish sustainable multi-level business relationships within the account and, for the account, multi-level contacts within QR.
- Where key account footprint extends beyond the region, ensure ongoing transparency, communication and alignment with all internal stakeholders. Maximise sales opportunities through value added partners e.g. tourist boards, hotels, car hire.
- Monitor competitive position within the accounts and adapt plans as required to ensure QR continually.
- Continually monitor the performance of account portfolio ensuring plans are delivering as intended and/or adapted as required to leverage over-performance or correct under-performance.
- Ensure focus and activities prioritise Premium cabin and high yield sales.
- Optimise cost of sale by minimising exposure to sales waivers.
- Ensure early reporting of market and competitive intelligence to minimize revenue risk.
- Provide comprehensive reporting detailing contacts, plans, agreed actions and relevant intelligence.
Related: Key Account Manager Job – Qatar Airways Melbourne
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 7 years of job-related experience
- Experience of consultative selling on a Global/ MNC preferably in airline sales
- Proven airline commercial skills and business acumen
- Previous experience in the driving and delivering of significant change
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Legal right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.