QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER: KeMU/ADM /QA/2/9/2022
Reports to the Director – Quality Assurance will implement University’s policies, procedures and processes for quality assurance and enhance quality professional services to students, staff, and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To implement the University Quality Assurance policy
- To spearhead ISO 9001: 2015/QMS implementation in the University
- To monitor teaching and learning and preparing reports
- To undertake programme evaluations in the University
- To analyze external examiners reports
- To review all quality assurance procedures, tools and methods.
- To conduct tracer studies on matters affecting quality of training and research in the University and propose solutions.
- To monitor the adherence of the University quality assurance procedures and guidelines set by the National/regional/international Quality Assurance Agencies.
- To collaborate with agencies and organs responsible for quality evaluation and accreditation procedures at national and international levels.
- Secretariat to the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Curriculum meetings
- Any other duty as allocated by the Director Quality Assurance and Curriculum Development.
- Masters degree in relevant field from a recognized university with at least three (3) years’ experience in quality assurance in a university or a comparable organization.
- Certificate in Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of professional standards.
- Experience in using statistical or qualitative software packages.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send three (3) copies of their application, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates, National ID card or passport, and any other relevant testimonials.
- An electronic copy in PDF format to the Vice Chancellor through email address [email protected]
- Three hard copies marked as per the position should be sent to:
The Vice Chancellor
Kenya Methodist University
P.O. Box 267 – 60200
To be received on or before 13t h October 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring the following:
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department.
- Letters of recommendation (in sealed envelopes) from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and general character one of whom must be the pastor of their local church.
Read Also: KEMU Jobs in Kenya | Network Administrator
All the positions above require individuals who are of high ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism.
Quality Assurance Jobs in Kenya
KeMU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.