Emirates Electrical & Instrumentation Company LLC.
For almost 20 years, we have made vital contributions to the Oil & Gas sector of the UAE, executing both onshore and offshore projects. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is one of our main clients along with Tier 1 and Tier 2 EPC contractors in this sector. We have the expertise to carry out full EPC&M services for electrical and instrumentation works and bring our intrinsic knowledge to measure and automate exploration, production, separation, refining processes, and distribution through our localized services.
Implementation, maintenance and monitoring of HSE activities in organizations/ support projects.
Responsibilities / Authorities:
1. Responsible for the monitoring of site conditions in line with the HSE-Management system
2. Monitoring the project HSE programme and participate in the project HSE audit and inspection
3. Participate in site HSE training activities, conduct incident investigation and reporting.
4. Monitor HSE related issues at the projects regarding our Company’s Clients.
5. Draw progress & development plans for HSE sections and supervise their implementation to cope up with local and international standards.
6. Direct & guide the HSE staff and follow up their implementations to be complied with HSE manual &
7. Monitor and observe safety programs to ensure a safe & compliant work environment.
8. Deliver and track new employee safety orientations. Develop and deliver training programs in a
Manner that raises employee awareness and enables employees and supervisors to work safely.
9. Undertake daily HSE project inspection ensuring follow-up and rectification of detected irregularities
And report the same to the Project Manager or HSE-Manager.
10. Review scope of work completed, from the HSE perspective, to identify trends and possible exposure to problems.
11. Responsible for managing, maintaining and continually improving the health, safety and loss
prevention, protection of the facility, while promoting responsible use of resources,
12. Participate in and facilitate HS&E audits, front-end process engineering events focusing on risk.
13. Knowledge of the ISO requirement and monitoring thereof.
14. Revision of activity risk assessments where a gap has been identified
Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma/ HSE Certification
Excellent English spoken and written skills.
Advanced knowledge in computer systems.
4 years’ experience in a similar field/ position.
Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property.
Ability to lead HSE process and guide them in the implementation stage for HSE Process.
Implementing HSE Policy, Objectives, Procedures and process.
Increase necessary HSE awareness between the employees.
Regular updates of applicable legal and other requirements.
Achieving HSE Objectives, demonstrating correct HSE behavior and setting the direction and example for others.
Preventing accidents and environmental damage
Working Place : Offshore sites in Abu Dhabi.
Work Timings : At Site-as per defined work schedule at site.
Working Hours : At Site-as per defined work schedule at site.
Weekly Off : According to the prevailing System in the Company.