Apply for HSE Officer Job in Dubai, UAE | Alkazu Construction Careers 2023
Looking for HSE Officer Jobs in Dubai?, Alkazu Construction is one of the great place to work. Alkazu Construction Dubai is now looking for a HSE Officer to work in UAE
Alkazu looking for an HSE Officer to join a complex project in Dubai and support the PMC team manage Health and Safety throughout the project delivery stage.
What this job involves:
- Ensuring the Main Contractor follows and implements their approved safety plan.
- Issuing NCR/CAR’s for non-compliances.
- Conducting quarterly HSE audits and presenting the results to the project team.
- Observing, logging and ensuring identified unsafe acts/conditions are closed-out in there allocated timescale.
- Completing and submitting a Monthly HSE project performance report.
- Providing information, technical advice and support to the project team on HSE, including legislation, standards, codes of practice etc.
- Leading a weekly project HSE site walk and meeting.
- Monitoring project incidents to ensure they have been properly investigated and appropriate and timely action has been initiated to prevent a recurrence.
- Conducting an ‘Incident Review’ of all significant incidents and issue a full report to the HSE Manager.
- Assisting project teams to review HSE considerations in the selection of service providers, LDC’s and Contractors.
- Monitoring to ensure the Main Contractor maintains an up to date project HSE risk register highlighting critical risks.
- Liaising with the employer and resident engineers on HSE issues to influence and effect change in HSE performance & Safety Culture across the project.
- Following Alkazu internal incident procedures for reporting significant incidents.
- Monitoring HSE issues identified during workplace inspections, audits and as a result of incidents to ensure the implementation of all corrective actions identified to prevent a recurrence.
- Ensuring a weekly project HSE inspection is conducted and recorded.
Related: Medical Representative Job – GSK Abu Dhabi
Desired Skills And Experience For This
- Nebosh IGC certified
- Previous OSHAD Practitioner Status
- Excellent report writing and Excel skills
- PMC or Supervision Consultant HSE Experience
- Experience working in a ‘live environment’
- Healthcare sector experience is an advantage