Apply for HR Advisor Job in Melbourne , Australia | Qatar Airways Careers 2023
Looking for HR Advisor Jobs in Melbourne ?, Qatar Airways is one of the great place to work. Qatar Airways Melbourne is now looking for a HR Advisor to work in Qatar
Supports Regional HR Manager and Country Manager to deliver planned manpower resources as well as effectively support employee development process. Provide support to line managers in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, leadership development, performance management and legal matters – in line with the company procedures. Work on key HR projects and contribute to the progression of the business’ growth.
This role will be known internally as a HR Officer
- Develop HR planning strategies with line manager which consider immediate and long term staff requirements in term of numbers and skill levels, as well as development needs.
- Provide a range of HR services and support to all departments including Commercial, Ground Services, Cargo and Finance and coordinate all employee issues.
- Work closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Support and implement Head Office HR initiatives.
- Partner with Talent Development team to analyses and priorities training and development needs in conjunction with the departments and in line with the corporate agenda.
- Supervise and oversee all matters related to the administration of employment records and related documents (including terms of employment, contract renewals, probation report, and end of employment reports, termination checklists, employee records and files) and ensure compliance to local labor requirements and QR standards and policies.
- Liaise with Finance department in monthly payroll preparation.
- Responsible for the entire employment cycle (sourcing, recruitment, selection in conjunction with Recruitment Specialist, on boarding, performance management, progression, separation) in compliance with local laws and QR policies.
- Coordinate the orientation of new employees and process probationary reviews.
- Guide and support to the line managers to manage grievances and disciplinary procedures to ensure fairness and consistency of discipline in the workplace.
- Assist department managers with particular employee relations issues, such as improvement performance plans.
- Liaise with Works Councils / Unions if applicable.
- Coordinate local workers representative’s election and appointment (where applicable) as per local labour law.
- Act as first point of contact with local workers representatives and coordinate meetings and actions effectively to ensure a healthy social dialogue in both the Company’s and the employee interests (where applicable).
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
Related: Manager Aeronautical Job – Qatar Airways Doha
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level with Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Experience in employment law and other government compliance regulations
- Experience supporting multinational workforce.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment to all levels in the organization.