Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Alliancing Officer
Job Type: Contract
- Interviewing executives, managers, and employees to determine compliance-related priorities.
- Reviewing documentation, processes, and practices.
- Developing and enacting regulatory compliance strategies.
- Coordinating regulatory compliance procedures across organizational structures.
- Providing training in compliance practices and procedures.
- Monitoring compliance and facilitating interventions to manage risks.
- Performing compliance audits and compiling reports.
- Documenting compliance-related processes and maintaining records.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and developments in the regulatory environment.
Read Also: Promasidor Jobs in Nigeria | Inventory Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of regulatory specialization.
- An accredited qualification in regulatory and compliance assurance will be advantageous.
- More than five years’ work experience in the relevant industry.
- At least three years experience as a Regulatory Alliancing Officer or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of industry regulations and governing laws.
- Proficiency in office and compliance management software.
- Exceptional analytical, investigative, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date