Apply for Assistant Housekeeping Manager – Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers Job in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates | Hilton Abu Dhabi Careers 2022
An Assistant Housekeeping Manager will support all Housekeeping and Laundry operations including the development of the Team Members with in the group so to provide an exceptional experience for our Guests.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Housekeeping Manager will also be required to assist the Executive Housekeeper/Assistant Executive Housekeeper and monitor standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist with overseeing Housekeeping/Laundry operations
- Assisting on implementing the Brand Standard reviews, amendments and deletions
- Support departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Support managing, training and developing the team
- Provide excellent guest service
- Monitoring proper usage and compliance with hazardous chemical and hazard communication program.
- Monitoring inventory of keys and Lost & Found procedures
- Review SALT responds and shares the result with team daily basis. and plan for improvement when required
- Monitoring the housekeeping services in Recreation and Food & Beverage related areas operation in regular basis.
- Liaison with engineering department and organize the maintenance projects in order to keep the property in good condition.
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Housekeeping Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Housekeeping/laundry experience in the hotel/leisure/retail sector in a managerial or supervisory capacity
- A high school certificate or equivalent
- Proficiency, at a basic level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Knowledge of Workplace, Health, Safety and Hygiene is essential
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
Read Also: Four Seasons Dubai Careers | Public Area Supervisor – Housekeeping
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!