Looking for Graphic Design Officer Jobs in Doha ?, Qatar Airways is one of the great place to work. Qatar Airways is now looking for a Graphic Design Officer to work in Doha
As a Graphic Design Officer , you will be responsible to develop good quality design / layout formatting for presentations, manuals, and documents and alike. You will check and proof for errors and make necessary corrections to artwork by using desktop publishing software and equipment to design, layout and produce camera ready copies. Monitor visual representations of work in progress and for instructions for the Line Manager and peers throughout the process, making modifications to align with QR standards.
• To develop design, design elements and layout formats
• To enter text or images into graphic design applications and select appropriate size, style, type and prepare professional material for commercial of official purposes
• To position text and art elements from a variety of databases in a visually appealing way in order to design print or web pages
• Edit photographs or artwork to ensure that images created are as realistic as possible ensuing high quality
• Ensure that all relevant changes are agreed upon prior to updating material
• Support departmental colleagues in formatting, printing and preparation of documents
• Provide desktop publishing and general digital artwork support to the Line Manager
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.
• Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level, preferred Degree in Graphic Design software i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator
• Minimum 4 years of job related experience
• Proficient in MS Office and Adobe
• Ability to manage own time schedule and deliverables
• Portfolio or sample of work is required
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
Closing Date: 07-03-2023