Front Office Manager Job Description
Are you an enthusiastic leader ready for your next exciting opportunity?!
We are currently recruiting a Front Office Manager to join our fantastic team Ibis London ExCeL Docklands!
Your missions will be:
• Ensures all Front Office policies and procedures are adhered
• Coordinates management of the Front Office department while on duty to ensure a smooth operation and the highest level of guest satisfaction seeking feedback on guest satisfaction and responding directly back to guests who experience any issues
• Strong & effective communication with all other departments
• Provides guidance and motivation to the Front Office team, creating an environment that allows colleagues to achieve job fulfilment and providing a path for career development with AccorHotels
• Responsible to balance operational, administrative and colleague’s needs
• Oversees group booking and responsible for meeting room booking alongside the F&B Manager
• Develops, implements and maintains new incentives through the promotion of our loyalty program ALL to motivate colleagues and maximise hotel revenue
• Ensures effective utilisation & productivity of all colleagues through staff planning, hiring, scheduling & adhering to budget
• Adheres to and promotes the Company’s Health & safety policies to ensure a safe work environment and knowledgeable all safety & emergency procedures ensuring a clean and safe working environment
Who are we looking for?
• Previous experience in similar roles is preferable
• Friendly, approachable with excellent customer service skills
• Attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
• Strong team player and positive attitude
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Essential to be flexible with working hours
• Must already have the right to work in the UK
What do we offer?
Excellent training and development opportunities
Annual Bonus Scheme (up to one month additional salary)
Worldwide staff discounts
Free stays at AccorHotels UK & Ireland
Meals on duty
Uniform and dry cleaning
“Diversity & Inclusion for Accor means welcoming each and everyone and respecting their differences by giving priority only to qualities and skills in extending employment and development opportunities.
Our ambition is to provide meaningful employment, a warm and welcoming culture, excellent working conditions and to promote the development of all people, including those with disabilities.
Do not hesitate to let us know of any specific needs you may have so that we can take them into consideration.”