About Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island
In a vibrant urban community right on the water, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island welcomes guests with bright, open spaces, embracing expansive views of the city skyline and the sparkling waves of the Arabian Gulf. On dynamic, upscale Al Maryah Island – Abu Dhabi’s business and lifestyle destination – Four Seasons is located within a 34-storey glass tower, both high-tech and environmentally advanced. Sophisticated new concepts throughout the Hotel define Four Seasons as Abu Dhabi’s most exciting waterfront location. Blending urban chic and understated luxury, we offer 200 light-filled accommodations, including 38 suites – all with water views. With six creative restaurants and lounges, this is Al Maryah Island’s premier location for stylish entertaining. All venues open to outdoor waterfront terraces and most include private dining rooms. Relaxation awaits in the radiant Dahlia Spa – with separate fitness and treatment facilities for men and women. Our expansive swimming pool offers a cool social scene with skyline views. With two bright, airy ballrooms that open onto the water, Four Seasons is Abu Dhabi’s most desirable address for meetings, social events and weddings. Every moment is elevated by thoughtful Four Seasons service, anticipating each guest’s unique personal needs – whether the goal is relaxing on vacation or staying efficient for business.
1. Oversee service of guest amenities (towel set-up, cold towels, juices, fruits and other amenities) to ensure guests are provided with a level of service in keeping with Four Seasons standards.
2. Schedule staff and complete payroll records in accordance with budgeted guidelines.
3. Conduct all opening procedures including obtain pool keys, unlocking all cabinets, setting up amenities and organizing pool towels.
4. Conduct all closing procedures at shift end.
5. Oversee the maintenance of the pool deck and equipment.
6. Utilize the hotels computer system by ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and complete end of day revenue reports as well as Avero log entries.
7. The ability to follow up on service procedures (day time and evening time).
8. The ability to interview and select job applicants as well as supervise, discipline and give performance evaluations for pool employees.
9. The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
10. To be able to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
11. The ability to report any accident immediately, no matter how minor to a manger.
Read Also: Anantara Jobs Dubai 2022 | Hostess
1. To provide a friendly and professional service that always exceeds guests’ expectations.
2. To ensure you read the hotel’s employee handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
3. To undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of the position.
4. To report for duty punctually wearing professional attire. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department personal appearance standards.
5. To comply with local legislation as required.
6. To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments through working by The Golden Rule.
7. To respond to any changes in the division as dictated by the needs of the industry, company or hotel.
8. To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
9. Conduct and attend training sessions as outlined.
10. To comply with local legislation as required.
11. To conduct and attend training sessions as outlined.
12. Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the Director of Food & Beverage or Pool Manager.
13. Must be able to obtain any required food handling and/or sanitation certifications required by local or state agencies.
Other similar jobs that might interest you