Apply for Food & Beverage Team Leader Job in Doha | Qatar Duty Free Careers 2023
Looking for Food & Beverage Team Leader Jobs in Doha?, Qatar Duty Free is one of the great place to work. Qatar Airways is now looking for a Food & Beverage Team Leader to work in Qatar
About the role
As a Food and Beverage Team Leader, you will be responsible to assist the Duty Manager and Supervisor to manage the shift operations of F&B outlets, with a particular focus on sales, customer service, merchandising of stocks, staff allocation, cash spot-checks, shift closing, to ensure service standard and customer service are maintained at the highest level.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and direct work of porters and service team member, ensuring all tasks are carried out in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Control proper documentation and record of cleaning materials stocks, food management, weekly stock and mark out report in order to be in line with HCE (Health Conscious Establishment) checklist.
- Monitor and addresses any issues in relation to stocks to maximize sales and maintain the appearance of the F&B outlets.
- Assign proper staff deployment on weekly basis to ensure the service sequence is maintained at high standards at all times.
- Do cash spot-check shift basis to ensure cash discrepancies of associates is monitored at all times.
- Conduct shift training as per training plan, to ensure consistent high service standards are delivered and maintained at all times.
- Monitor sales target during the shift and motivate the staff to achieve the sales target.
- Serve all meals and beverage as per standard to ensure the highest quality and consistency at all the time.
- Order daily requisition by following proper PAR stock and stock on hand to ensure all item are available at all the times as per guest needed.
- Reduce and minimize food wastage by doing proper ordering to ensure cost has been control properly during the shift.
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Related: Server Job – Four Seasons Dubai
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience; or
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 1 year of job-related experience
- Proven track record in the ability to manage staff on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to organise and prioritize tasks on a regular basis.
- Able to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Creative and innovative; able to design new and effective solutions.
- Knowledge with other POS system (preferred)
- Previous Experience with a structured hygienic environment, working to international standards (preferred)