Apply for Fuel Services Manager Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates | ENOC Careers in Dubai 2022
Location: DUBAI, AE
Job Title: Fuel Services Manager
Business: Fuel Marketing
Under the direct supervision of Management, contributes to managing and developing Fuel Marketing operation processes in line with company’s strategic direction and policies. The position ensures smooth functioning of customer services for Select cards and VIP. The position is accountable for providing competence, problem free, timely service to all type of cards & VIP(RFID) customers and the internal customers by ensuring and adequate operation for all department functions through Face-to-Face, Phone, Mail, Internet, Customer care portal and Fax while maintaining the standards of ENOC. In addition, maintain and generate various data to support the monthly meeting and to reflect the status of the business
- Provide direction and guidance, supervises, trains, evaluates, and disciplines.
- Analyze trends of existing customers on an on-going basis by getting various reports from IT for understanding the top users as well as lower consumption users.
- Analysis of customer complaints/feedback /issues through proper systematic tracking and root cause enquiry.
- Analyze and understand new problems/ cases/ queries and develop corresponding preventive measures for the same.
- Ensure Phone calls and emails are attended and acted upon regularly
- Manage outbound team’s calls and escalations
- Monitor customers’ feedback / complaints and implement appropriate corrective and preventive actions
- Managing Fuel Marketing relation with IT and discuss all the enquiries and concerns of developments of projects and tasks, in addition to develop a project charts and visibility studies of the projects
- Provide direction and guidance to team members on corporate objectives utilization of resources involves, attendance, coordination, communication, follow up and recording of query
- Assess team as well as individual training needs and monitor the development and implementation of training programs and workshops
- Guarantee the smoothness of Fuel Processing activities by keeping the staff updated on procedural changes, methods to reduce human errors and effective time management.
- Front Desk Management of 3 staff – achieving customer satisfaction through improving customer response time on different requirements and complaints.
- Manage Bill payment clerk
Additional Principal Accountabilities
Fuel Services Operations:
- Manage repartees to ensure smooth functioning of Fuel Operations at the site level, which includes functioning of POS machine, data management, and card functioning for customer satisfaction
- Manage and ensure the counter team to except requests of VIP, Select cards
- Ensure the counter team system is available to accept inter and external customer cheque payment and security deposits
- Manage and ensure that Processing team system is available, issuing cards, processing day-to-day internal and external customer requests
- Ensure Processing team managing the stock of Select cards and VIP tags
- ensure all sites receive VIP new account creation forms, cancellation forms and VIP tags through processing team
- Managing all the activities Fuel Marketing products and services to support products at ENOC service stations.
- Supporting the Retail tear through conducting several activities such as following up double transactions, calling ENOC service stations for investigation and sending feedback to the retail team for their action. Documenting such incidents will be an expected activity.
- Initiatives and suggestions to implement which may improve business/system enhancement:
- Developing and implementing of systems and process to improve cost efficiency.
- Promote Fuel Marketing activities for Select customers and VIP customers especially through the web and increase the number of users through designing & distributing marketing communications.
- Help in developing call center activities in coordination with the Quality department
- Ensure minimal technical errors in the departmental technological activities i.e. missing files, batches and data as a key element in achieving Customers general satisfaction.
- The projects that can be named for immediate consideration are: The on-going Database Enhancement, Reloadable Cards, electronic archiving system, instant Select card issuance, Accepting Select payments at ENOC and EPPCO service stations and ensuring smooth functioning of the same through online connectivity
- Maintaining the Online web portal at all-time monitoring efficiency and friendliness of the same
- Update and prepare monthly Fuel Marketing Team KPI
- Direct management on day-to day basis of the Fuel services operations; manage and update Fuel Process Manual.
- Maintain up-to-date customer file database within Laser Fiche
- Provide Credit/Debit customers with reports as per their request
- Monitor monthly received Cheque reports and Select cards reports
- Support Retail operations by ensuring to send them daily Card Exception’ report
Read Also: ENOC Dubai Jobs | HR Officer
• bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
• Team Management skills
• Prefer at least 7 years’ marketing experience, with a good track record in offer creations
• Influencing and negotiating skills
• Strong Computer skills and Presentation skills
• Strong Negotiation Skills and Commercial knowledge
• Ability to get results working in a multi-cultural environment
• Strategic Marketing Skills and communication management