Apply for Engineering Coordinator Job at Hilton Dubai | Hilton Dubai 2022
Engineering Coordinator Job Description
An Engineering Coordinator is a key operational role and has a direct impact on the engineering activities within the hotel. An Engineering Coordinator is responsible for the department’s administrative support and is responsible for the efficient operation of the hotel property and all its equipment.
What will I be doing?
The position of Engineering Coordinator is responsible for the department’s administrative support and responsible to fulfill the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Administrative support for the Engineering department.
- Liaision with other Hotel departments.
- Esuring all records are confidentially and accurately maintained.
- Scheduling, monitoring and managing of the department’s training and development
- Assist Engineering leadership team in creating, implementing and executing department trainings, safety training and innovative pre-shift programs
- Coordinate and respond to telephone requests from guests, colleagues and general
- Support on departmental projects and objectives
- Update and maintain Engineering department payroll using time and attendance system.
- Coordinating the ordering of supplies, materials & parts as per the operations demand using the purchase requisition system
- Managing of department’s third-party and AMC contracts and the service schedules
- Maintain records and file on all mandatory systems and inspections, certifications, calibrations, service reports, municipality files and permits.
- Maintain records of all the PPM checklist, equipment checklist, history sheet and all the operations checklist
- Monitoring and record keeping of safety documentation
- Scheduling of preventative maintenance of guest rooms, public areas, operations machinery/ equipment and tools
- Work order/ maintenance request handling, management and reports using the work order system
- Data entry and reports for the energy management program
- Preparation of Monthly Reports – HLP/Utility Report, R&M & AMC Accruals and monthly departmental report etc.,
- Maintain inventory and supplies of engineering department used to effect operation of entire hotel
- Monitor the operation of the Mechanical and HVAC control systems using the BMS to monitor performance.
- Monitor, schedule and record values of HVAC systems to build up a database of records to provide data for energy efficiency improvement
Related: Customer Service Supervisor Job – GZ Solutions Abu Dhabi
What are we looking for?
An Engineering Coordinator is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering.
- Positive attitude.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong administrative experience including MS Office
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work under pressure.