Apply for Digital Marketing Executive Job in Dubai, UAE | The Emirates Group Careers 2022
Looking for Digital Marketing Executive Jobs in Dubai ?, The Emirates Group is one of the great place to work. The Emirates Group is now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to work in Dubai, UAE.
The Digital Marketing Executive – Lifecycle is responsible for supporting the Lifecycle Marketing Team in the successful delivery of a defined Customer Lifecycle framework. The role will be responsible for delivery of digital customer communications which are event and lifecycle based, with a focus on automation and triggered communication. Use basic HTML skills in a combination of Email Service, Push Notification, web & mobile Content Management platforms to produce marketing content. Build and analyse campaign and website level reports using Google Analytics and other marketing channel deployment tools.
Related: F&B Assistant Job – Hilton Hotels London
- Action the tasks required to implement the triggered and automated Lifecycle marketing programmes to the agreed gaols and timelines from the prioritisation sessions.
- Using basic HTML and a range of marketing technology, build and deliver web & mobile campaign landing pages, marketing emails, push notification, and other platforms, to implement cross-channel and platform Lifecycle programmes.
- Participate in regular planning and prioritisation sessions, coordinated via the MMC, involving Skywards, Product and eCommerce teams to ensure the requirements from all business units are taken into account in a collaborative manner.
- Provide regular reports to the Digital Marketing Manager – Lifecycle for assigned Lifecycle marketing activity, focussing on agreed success metrics and resulting in optimisation of programmes.
- Build strong relationships with regional cross-channel and digital marketing teams and MMCs to ensure collaboration resulting in cross-channel, multi-regional Lifecycle programme.
- Identify sources of required data and work with other departments and partners to access and implement into agreed programmes.
- Use programme performance statistics and insights to help the Digital Marketing Manager – Lifecycle to make strategic decisions, whilst applying best practice in campaign & programme testing.
- Translate and maintain marketing communications in an Emirates supported language to the standards set by the Emirates brand and User Experience teams.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, including competitor best practise, applying this to our business and sharing insights with wider Lifecycle team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- 3+ Years in Marketing & Media Communication, Other.
- In a relevant field Experience in a digital role, client or agency side.
Related: Resource Planning & Performance Manager Job – The Emirates Group Dubai
Knowledge & Skills:
- Native tongue capabilities in an Emirates supported language.
- Experience in basic HTML and/or Content Management Systems is desirable.
- Solid Communicator, great at keeping stakeholders and others posted with the appropriate level of detail.
- An ongoing desire to learn and excel in a highly collaborative, multi-facetted department.
- Expertise in production of quality digital assets is desirable.