CarePoint is a chain of healthcare facilities dedicated to offering the highest quality of health care services at affordable cost. CarePoint health facilities are situated across several local government and communities in Lagos state, specifically. We currently own two (2) facilities across Lagos and part of our mission is to expand across other regions in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality / Internal Control Officer
Location: Egbeda / Ojo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role is responsible for ensuring the implementation and sustenance of Quality and Risk Management Policies and SOPs in line with ISO and COHSASA criteria
- He/She would also beresponsible for planning, executing, monitoring and reporting on operational and financial regulatory and compliance related reviews for the organisation.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Submit monthly QA report of activities
- Internal Customer service evaluation report monthly and quarterly.
- Submit Net Promoters Score on quarterly basis
- Analyze incidents and complaints data on a quarterly basis.
- Process spot check report monthly
- Monitoring report on all outsourced services monthly.
- Develop policies, processes and procedures in line with ISO and COHSASA requirements.
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of relevant standards, ISO 27001:2013, COSO 2013, and Kaizen.
- Monitor and report compliance to the requirements of ISO 9001 standard.
- Monitor and track a quarterly departmental QIP with reports.
- Perform three times yearly company-wide Quality audits.
- Perform risk assessment and effectiveness of risk controls monthly
- Ensure that hardcopy documents within the departments are adequately shelved and scanned and archived on a monthly basis.
- Work with process owners to improve on their document management and control practices.
- Maintain a list of ISO champions within the departments to help ISO process.
Internal Process Audit:
- Perform audit/spot checks from both clinical and non-clinical processes within the hospital.
- Monitor and report compliance to the requirements of ISO 9001 and another relevant standard.
- Carry out unscheduled spot checks on all outsourced activities and submit report on monthly basis.
- Monthly identification of risk areas from process audit for improvement.
- Periodic testing of process controls and reporting to ensure that risk is reduced tolerable levels.
- Plans and coordinate financial, regulatory, compliance and operational reviews.
- Monitor financial risk assessment and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risk.
- Performs control procedures to test the reliability of established processes within the organization.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensuring that corporate assets are safeguarded and accounted for at all times.
- Assist in awareness creation and implementation of COSO and kaizen projects across the hospitals.
- Assist in identifying sources of financial loss and improvement measures to the Quality Assurance lead on a weekly basis.
- Assist in implementing COSO and kaizen systems in the hospital.
- Evaluate Internal Process quality by administering Internal customer satisfaction survey on a monthly basis collate and analyze using SPSS and submit report on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Handle, review and resolve patients and internal customer’ complaints, compliment and enquiries and analyze the outcome on a weekly basis.
- Work with process owners on risk identification and ensure periodic update of the hospital wide risk register.
- Monitor the effectiveness of actions to address risk and opportunities and report on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Investigate incidents and customer complaints within the hospitals, and report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform audit for LFI in all departments.
Training and Development:
- Conduct QA related training for staff in line with the hospital training calendar.
- Assist in coordinating all process improvement trainings and training report submitted within 48 hours.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Quality Assurance Lead.
Read Also: Rush Homes & Gardens Jobs Nigeria | Marketing Manager
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in any relevant Science Degree.
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience, preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Job holder is required to be a certified holder of relevant industry ISO Standards.
- Knowledge of ISO and COHSASA standards installation and implementation.
- Qualification in business related degree would be an added advantage
- Full working Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package is required
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills with good interpersonal relationship.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
using the position as the subject of e-mail.