Marketing Associate Jobs in Kenya | Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya
Job Summary: Reporting to the Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit members of public to the facility (Capitated patients)
- Develop marketing campaigns and initiatives that advance the marketing plan
- Monitor and tweak those campaigns as they unfold.
- Maintain a marketing calendar
- Manage events such as promotions, trade shows, conventions, exhibitions and other public appearances
- Other duties as may be assigned by your immediate Supervisor
- Established Network to target Customer Group desirable.
- Relationship Management.
- Degree/ Diploma in medical related filed
- Proven 1 years’ Experience in the same filed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
- Able to do analytical analyses and reporting
Read Also: Flexi Personnel Jobs in Kenya | Quality Control Supervisor
If you feel you meet the above-mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 31th Oct 2022
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to [email protected] immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted