Apply for Business Service Manager Job at Brecks Group Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Brecks Group Dubai Careers 2022
- Drive, together with the Group Head, some of the organizations key growth initiatives
- Full responsibility for the commercial performance of our products
- Structure and drive the segment’s sales strategy
- Drive ambitious sales growth and meet or exceed quarterly targets
- Target and acquire new accounts through prospecting and networking
- Leverage his/her existing relationships and networks to generate new business opportunities at scale
- Be the main communicator of the organizations value proposition to clients
- Personally develop, own and execute an ambitious new client acquisition plan
- Develop, manage and constantly improve on your personal lead generation through proactive networking via digital ad face-to-face channels and events
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting through to closing opportunities
- Prepare regular sales reports including activity, pipeline, sales invoiced as well as monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Present, promote and sell products and services through product demos to prospective and existing Partners
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis with existing/potential Partners in order to align our solutions to their needs and business objectives
- Engaging and managing relationships with independent sales organizations
- Establish and maintain positive Partner relationships
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a seamless Partner experience
- Provide feedback to management about ongoing trends in the industry
- Record all activity and maintain accurate contact records in our CRM
- Be a true new business hunter that thrives on winning
- Ability to learn, adapt, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional networking skills – able to penetrate target organizations to drive the right engagement to win business
- A confident communicator with gravitas, able to sell consultative and tailor converting solutions for prospects
- Proficient in relevant software/applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, Sales Navigator, etc
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience developing strong working relationships both inside and outside of the organization
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, and resourceful, with experience learning quickly about new technologies
- Must thrive in working with multidisciplinary teams, including but not limited to product, technology, legal, sales, and marketing.
- Ability to negotiate and manage complex commercial agreements.
- Excellent writing skills, including content creation, editing, and proofreading
- Comfortable engaging with major client decision-makers, as well as senior executives and leaders, either in one-on-one or small group presentations.
- Excited to challenge and be challenged and work as a team to execute the best idea.
- Understanding of financial markets and/or banking technology.
Related: Legal Secretary Job – Brecks Group Dubai
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of professional work experience in sales and business development, having worked at financial, investment software companies or large data vendors.
- Experience analyzing data and deriving actionable business insights
- Experience learning quickly about new technologies and distill information into actionable insights for internal stakeholders
- Proven track record in generating new business, consistently beating target and performing in the top quartile of a team
- Experience commercializing enterprise SaaS solutions and platforms.
- Recruitment process includes a case study, video interview, cognitive and behavioral assessments and virtual or in person interviews.