Apply for Receptionist Job in London, United Kingdom | Brecks Group Jobs London 2022
- Answering and directing telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Meeting and greeting clients, visitors and staff politely and professionally.
- Complying with the building security procedures and reporting any issues to the Office Manager/Security Team.
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Managing the meeting room schedule and organizing refreshments when necessary.
- Ensuring meeting room is kept presentable and replenished.
- Monitoring and ordering stationery, VSI-branded items, groceries and postal supplies.
- Booking couriers and taxis.
- General office duties, such as printing, scanning, photocopying and filing. Working closely with and assisting the Office Manager, when required.
- Any other administrative or generic duties as required or reasonable requests.
- Daily building checks
- Managing company credit payment records, ensuring that they are accurately recorded in the accounting records, have supporting documentation and that they have been match to an approved PO.
- Travel Booking (as necessary):
- Booking company travel, accommodation and subsistence arrangements for Directors, staff and external visitors.
- Managing travel related PO’s by making sure expense claims are within the company’s policy limits and escalating approval as and when required.
- Handling visa applications.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of receptionist/ admin experience in an office environment is essential.
- Previous experience in booking international travel
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and priorities work.
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Literate in a variety of MS packages, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Browse more jobs here
Desired Skills and Experience:
Communication: communicates clearly and effectively; tailors communication style to ensure others understand their message and proactively escalates issues/concerns to relevant people, on a timely basis.
Flexibility: reacts positively to changes and inspires others to do the same; readily adapts to change and different ways of working quickly and positively; willing to go the extra mile.
Responsibility: it is not about blame or fear, it is about transparency, trust and taking ownership of our actions and decisions.
Initiative/Solution-Focused: proactively offers solutions to problems that impact your own or your department’s work and constantly seeks out areas of improvement. Maintains a can-do attitude.
Teamwork: Works well with others; supportive and considerate; offers to help when others are busy.
Organization: manages time efficiently to ensure deadlines are met.
What else is on offer?
- This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits including:
- Generous commission plan
- Private medical insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Travel Card Loan
- Regular social and well-being activities
- Employment Type