Apply for Customer care executive Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Brecks Group Jobs Dubai 2022
As Customer care executive, your typical day may include the following:
- Welcome & greet patients & ask query of the patient as per set checklist & company procedure.
- Patient demographic data and accurate eligibility are entered in the HIS registration modules.
- Help in Registration form & Insurance form fill up
- Check the patient category – Insured Patient, Corporate Patients (check the staff list), HMO,
- general patients and inform them about their payment mode.
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance.
- Ask about problem of the patient and refer to the concerned doctor (in consultation with the
- Nurses if required)
- Send patient to concerned counter. Assist patient if required in reaching to the counter
- Handover Patient Registration Cards to the patients after patients attendance confirmed in the
- appointment module.
- Ensure soft copies of emirates ID and insurance card (if applicable) uploaded and tagged to the correct patient EMR.
- Ensure financial consent signed from the patient or legal guardian and uploaded in the EMR.
- Book appointments over phone as well as through walk ins and confirm their attendance in HIS.
- Promote brecks group packages as per the patient’s ability & need.
- Update patients about the waiting time.
- Schedule patients according to the doctor’s availability.
- Ensure no-shows are contacted and rescheduled accordingly.
- Check doctor’s appointments calendars are created and updated.
- Act as first level of Problem Solving and grievance handling of patients.
- Maintain cordial patient relations.
- Ensure patients are informed if a doctor is running late or called out.
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean.
- Ensure all standard protocols set by organization are maintained.
- Check with Insurance Coordinator for cases requiring approvals.
- Coordinate with Symphony for insurance related matters.
- Check with Insurance Coordinator the status of the Insurance card produced by the patient.
- Check with the Insurance coordinator about the packages covered.
Good communication skills.
Demonstrate good customer handling skills.
Managing Vision and Purpose | Shows an appreciation of the established team priorities and drive team performance in alignment functional goals.
Building Partnership | Displays flexibility to changes in own work area, is able to cope with ambiguous situations without undue anxiety and pressure.
Delivering Patient Excellence | Probes to uncover potential requirements, focuses teams’ activities on driving service excellence, responds to queries with genuine concern and drives the same in the team.
Read Also: Brecks Group Jobs Dubai | Warehouse Assistant
Our Benefits & Culture:
At Brecks Group, We Care. We strive to create meaningful & purposeful experiences for our employees. As part of our team, you can contribute to giving back to society. Around the world we employ discoverers, and encourage bold innovators.
Brecks Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and respect differences that lay the foundation for encouraging creative ideas, building cohesive teams and fostering values and experiences. Our brand’s promise of “We’ll Treat You Well” deeply resonates with our employees and the communities we serve
What we offer:
- Position in a growing company where everybody is expected to deliver upon own targets.
- Insurance ( zero co payment insurance will be provided from one of the best insurance company. The insurance will cover your family members like kids, spouse and parents as well)
- Yearly flight ticket