Brand Manager Jobs Dubai | Chalhoub Group Careers Dubai 2024 | Chalhoub Group Careers UAE | Chalhoub Group Walk in interview 2024
Brand Manager – Fine Jewelry at Chalhoub Group
What you’ll be doing
At Chalhoub, we build iconic brands together. Our Brand Manager is accountable for the delivery of top line and bottom line targets for a portfolio of brands or a single brand. You will oversee commercial operations across markets/networks and will work closely with store staff and retailers to ensure achievement of targets through advanced customer and people experience while also raising brand awareness and sharing incredible experiences together.
- Participate in setting up the yearly strategic plan and budgets
- Participate in strategic meetings with suppliers, marketing, merchandising and regional teams to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivity)
- Coordinate with the Marketing team; recommend marketing mix for existing shops and new openings
- Receive allocated yearly budget and monitor the budget achievement in coordination with Finance
- Monitor and direct daily operations to ensure that goals and objectives are met in term of sales targets, margin and profit and take corrective action when necessary
- Approve Brand mix and oversee smooth implementation of opening, closing and renovation of stores and/or counters and often get involved with the demand planning
- Maintain smooth relationships with the suppliers/brand owners and business partners
- Negotiate targets, locations and brand support with key suppliers
- Promote customer service excellence by running surveys and analysing benchmarks
- Analyse and improve cost effectiveness; prepare ad review budget updates in collaboration with General Manager
- Attend Sales Managers/ Retail Managers meetings to review counter performances: sales achievements, marketing activities, staff training
- Monitor and analyse market trends, competitor activities; provide action plans and follow up on implementation
- Ensure proper implementation of in-store marketing animation plan/guidelines from Brand Owner
- Analyse profitability of the counters/ brands & monitor market share
- Review monthly reports on customer & sales analysis, shopper insights, traffic in store and store/counter KPIs and prepare action plan accordingly
Related: Cluster Groups and Events Manager at Marriott International
What you’ll need to succeed
- 3 – 5 years experience within the Fine Jewelry industry in a management position, and leading store teams.
- Experience opening stores in the UAE and/or in the GCC region.
- Strong understanding of commercial and marketing strategies with the ability to translate these into action plans.
- People centric and the ability to motivate and drive store teams.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Autonomous and the possession of a “can do” attitude.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department: RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION