Apply for Assistant Regional Manager Job in Dubai | Kobre & Kim Dubai Careers 2022
Looking for Assistant Regional Manager Jobs in Dubai?, Kobre & Kim is one of the great place to work. Kobre & Kim Dubai is now looking for a Assistant Regional Manager to work in Dubai.
Kobre & Kim consistently seeks exceptional candidates with the talent to deliver outstanding service that anticipates client needs.
This role will support the Regional Manager Director, MEA with the implementation and execution of business development initiatives, as well as assist with the overall efforts to generate increased business for the Firm. The ideal candidate will leverage research, writing, communication, and technical skills to provide strategical region support to attorneys, coordinate, and manage regional events and provide assistance with selecting and preparing documents and presentations to support the firm’s business initiatives in Latin America.
Regional Managing Director, MEA
- Assist the Regional Managing Director in preparing targeted presentations by drafting, editing and proofreading pitch materials, responses to RFPs, and other business development materials
- Conducts research to help identify new business opportunities and cross-selling initiatives with existing and prospective clients
- Conduct research on regional news, industry trends and issues impacting current and prospective clients
- Update and maintain certain standard pitch files and supporting materials
- Maintain accurate records of all business development initiatives
- Maintain contact and activity information in the Firm’s client relationship management system (CRM)
- Work with the Regional Managing Director, MEA to develop and execute on strategic initiatives to find new business opportunities
- Work as a strategy liaison to with Partners and Principals in the Dubai and Tel Aviv offices
- Schedule client and internal meetings as required
- Take notes during meeting and circulate to appropriate parties to determine next steps
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- 1-2 year of experience in a professional services firm or law firm is a plus
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills; strong attention to detail
- An unquenchable desire to learn and master new things (intellectual curiosity)
- The desire to become a substantive expert
- Team-player with the ability to collaborate across multicultural groups from across global locations and across different levels in the firm
- Possess excellent follow through skills and demonstrate ability to anticipate and address business needs proactively
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task workflow in a fast-paced environment; deep understanding of project management
- Strong in MS Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint – specially power point)
Related: Human Resources Executive Job – Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Dubai
Kobre & Kim is a conflict-free global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Recognized as the premier firm for cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery, and U.S. government enforcement and regulatory investigations. With more than 400 employees throughout the firm’s 15 global office locations, Kobre & Kim recognizes the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.