Apply for Assistant Manager Marketing Job in Doha, Qatar | Marriott Careers 2022
Looking for Assistant Manager Marketing Jobs in Qatar ?, Marriott International is one of the great place to work. Marriott Doha is now looking for a Assistant Manager Marketing to work in Qatar
Job Number 22208761
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location W Doha, West Bay, Zone 61, Doha, Qatar.
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
The Marketing Assistant Manager is part of an important team that creates and executes property-level communications to our customers. Under the leadership of the Manager of Marketing and Communication, this role promotes on-brand messaging to customers through traditional, digital, and social media channels all with the goal of enhancing the image of the hotel. This role helps build direct marketing plans, targeted campaigns, and activated channels to the end of driving consumer awareness and preference, increasing market share, and building broader portfolio and brand awareness. This role assists with building deep partnerships with their regional eCommerce and Marketing teams to verify all local, social, and digital marketing efforts are effectively integrated with the selling efforts for the organization.
Education and Experience
2-year degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related major and 2 years experience in the sales, marketing, digital or related professional area; hospitality marketing or digital advertising experience preferred
4-year bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Hotel Marketing and Advertising
- Assists with the execution of the annual marketing plan to budget .
- Provides support to Operations, Food & Beverage and Sales teams to execute promotions and campaigns to target in-house guests with promotions that drive incremental revenue to the hotel.
- Works with advertising agency on the tactical advertising campaigns’ creative and media plans, particularly for food and beverage promotions.
- Assists with the management of F&B media schedules email marketing and display advertising.;
- Stays informed about the status, performance evaluation, opportunities, and issues related to online programs and initiatives.
- Helps verify that all advertising for the hotel in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice.
Social Media Content Management
- Supports facilitation ofsocial media engagement and updating content in local digital channels (e.g., hotel website, travel sites).
- Assists with promotions campaign in F&B, weddings, spa, rooms and conferences through relevant digital and social media channels.
- Engages in proactive online reputation management by surfacing relevant guest comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and responds accordingly.
Related: Construction Lead O Job – NES FIRCROFT Doha
Public Relations and Visual Asset Management
- Participates in the development of comprehensive PR plan per quarter along with agency;
- Maintains a comprehensive list of local media contracts, with particular emphasis on food critics and bloggers.
- Manages assigned accounts as per the media account management system.
- Assists with writing and distribution of all press releases for property events, promotions, and outlets.
- Supports execution of hotel sponsored events, community/government relations activities, and press promotional activities.
- Helps manage external vendors and media agencies; Assists with review of PR leads from the continent PR Leader regarding which are the best media to promote the hotel.
- Supports the co-ordination of photography for F&B advertising, collateral and public relations purposes between the hotel, advertising agency and the regional field marketing teams.
- Assists with photo shoots for seasonal or festive promotions in partnership with the cluster or area marketing team.
- May serve as a point of contact for regionally approved local photographers for food, amenity, and property imagery.
Direct Marketing and Collateral Development
- Assists with coordination and execution of Hotel and F&B printed materials.
- Controls quantity and inventory of all Hotel marketing collateral and verifies copies are filed in a comprehensive manner.
- Supports the production of all property, F&B display, and temporary signage in hotel public areas.
- Assists with the execution of F&B direct marketing activities.
- Verifies all collateral is as per brand standard guidelines and in compliance with Brand Standard Audit (BSA).
Related: Credit Manager Job – Hilton Doha
- Assists in the development, co-ordination and execution of all communications activities.
- Helps with the publication of hotel’s newsletter(s).
- Supports communications duties and functions as deemed necessary.
- Assists in the liaison and execution of joint F&B promotions.
- Works with the Manager of Marketing and Communication to verify the Hotel’s website and related websites are updated on a regular basis.
- Provides marketing assistance and act as a marketing subject matter expert for GMs, Sales Leaders and Managers, and Revenue leaders.
- Keeps abreast of competition and its collateral, advertising, and marketing efforts and constantly evolving digital and marketing trends.
- Performs other reasonable job duties as assigned by manager.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.