Apply for Assistant Front Office Manager Job in Dubai, UAE | Anantara Careers 2022
Looking for Assistant Front Office Manager Jobs in Dubai ?, Anantara is one of the great place to work. Anantara Dubai is now looking for a Assistant Front Office Manager to work in Dubai
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Company Location: Anantara World Islands Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Guide & support the team in providing outstanding guest welcoming and experiences.
- Act as a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the team.
- Ensure daily tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Conduct guest arrivals and departures;
- Confidently providing personalised and proactive guest service
- Resolve & respond to guest complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain accurate guest accounts, including cash handling;
- Assist the Housekeeping & Maintenance departments as required.
Related: Marketing Assistant Job – Al Ghazi Business Services Sharjah
To be successful, you will have:
- Minimum of 2yrs Front Office experience
- Supervisory experience gained in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and an unwavering positive attitude.
- A high level of self-motivation and confidence