Apply for Food & Beverage – Hostess Job in Dubai | Anantara Careers Dubai 2022
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- To work as a team with colleagues, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
- To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
- To perform every guest interaction in a friendly and welcoming manner
- To maintain professional telephone etiquette and a perfect understanding of reservation’s policies and procedures.
- To be completely familiar with the services offered in the restaurant and throughout the hotel.
- To greet and seat guests in the restaurant in a warm and friendly manner, and set the tone of welcoming hospitality that will continue during the entire guest experience.
- To ensure that the front or the restaurant is always covered, and that the entrance to the restaurant is as welcoming and attractive as possible.
- To check each table to ensure that it is clean and fully set up before any guests are seated at the table.
- To check with guests to get feedback on the quality of their experience. Share any problems that arise with outlet managers, but try to take care of the problem at once.
- Pitch in and help in service whenever the need arises
- Work in a Cashier function and closing tables.
Hilton Jobs Fujairah | Hygiene / HACCP Officer
Marriott Careers Dubai | Food & Beverage Intern
Marriott Careers Dubai | Electrician
- High School diploma
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations for at least 1 year, luxury hotel is an advantage
- Passion for excellent service
- Excellent team player and great communication skills
Able to relocate to remote resort location