Apply for Administrative Assistant Job in Dubai, UAE | Lelafeh Group Services Careers 2023
Looking for Administrative Assistant Jobs in Dubai?, Lelafeh Group Services is one of the great place to work. Lelafeh Group Services Dubai is now looking for a HSE Officer to work in UAE
Hiring an Administrative Assistant for Dubai.
- Assisting in the efficient operation of the office by answering phone calls, scheduling meetings, and supporting visitors.
- Performing various administrative tasks such as filing, typing, copying, binding, and scanning.
- Coordinating and prioritizing administrative projects to ensure they are completed efficiently.
- Making travel arrangements for senior staff, including booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Developing administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests.
- Managing office supplies by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
Related: IT Support Specialist Job – Lelafeh Group Services Dubai
- High School degree.
- Two to three years experience in same role.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to solve problems.