Apply for Accountant Job in Dubai, UAE | RecruitMe Plus Dubai Careers 2022
Looking for Accountant Jobs in Dubai ?, RecruitMe Plus is one of the great place to work. RecruitMe Plus Dubai is now looking for a Accountant to work in Dubai
Ensure accurate and timely data entry in the system for all business transactions. Responsible for timely payment preparations, Customer and Vendor Account reconciliations and Bank Reconciliations. Maintain and control the GL accounts and accounting transactions as per the IFRS standards for the business unit. Aid the Financial Controller during annual audit processes. Aid the Financial Controller in the quarterly forecasting, annual budget, and the monthly management reporting.
- Invoice Booking
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts transactions to ensure that the data is maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Recording and Booking of Credit Notes and Debit Notes
- Perform the processing and recording of AP transactions and ensure that all invoices are recorded and paid accurately and in accordance with finance policies and procedures. Accurate recording of marketing support and spending made to channels.
- Timely recording of data
- Perform the AP, AR, and GL account reconciliations monthly.
- Perform the Bank Reconciliation monthly, as a part of Month End Closing process
- Number of issues in reconciliation
- Monthly Closing Process
- Assist the Financial Controller in the Month End Closing process and make sure all the actuals and accruals have been booked for the month.
- Sales Reconciliation to be done as a part of the closing process.
- File and Document Management
- Support the Financial Controller in Reporting the Financial Statements at the month end.
- Other ad-hoc assigned work
- Accurate and Timely information
- Accuracy of File Management
Related: Receptionist Job – Hilton Hotels London
Job Related Tasks / Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recording of Financial Information on a timely basis
- Posting of journals
- Managing the Accounts Payable as per the Company policies
- Liaison with the Banking authorities as and when required
- Handling the customer and vendor complaints in terms of account reconciliations
- Reviewing the outstanding customer balances and following up on the receivables with the Sales team
- Managing the Customer Credit limits in line with the Business policies
- Facilitation of Internal and External annual audits
- Managing the Inventory accounting
- Fixed Assets recording and tracking
- Supporting the Management Team in their ad-hoc and emergency requirements
- Controlling daily sales and collections and verifying that cash and check collected by salesmen were accurately deposited at the bank
Bachelor’s in accounting or Finance
Professional qualifications from a recognized body is a plus (CPA, ACCA, CMA, DIFR)
Related: Invoicing Officer Job – Groupe Kering Dubai
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Experience in a distribution company is a plus
- Microsoft office Excel and PowerPoint
- ERP solutions
- Administration Skills
- Business Understanding Skills
- Communication Skills
- Initiative & Drive for Results
- Problem solving & Decision Making
- Planning & Organizing
- Collaboration & Teamwork