Apply for ABA Therapist Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE | Ability Pediatric Rehabilitation Medical Center Careers 2022
Looking for ABA Therapist Jobs in Abu Dhabi?, Ability Pediatric Rehabilitation Medical Center is one of the great place to work. Ability Pediatric Rehabilitation Medical Center is now looking for a ABA Therapist to work in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Department: Services – Home Care
Ability Pediatric Rehabilitation Center Abu Dhabi provides evidence-based early intervention, ABA therapy, learning-support-assistance services, speech & language, and psychology for children and young adults in the UAE with developmental difficulties of all kinds. Our treatments target functional communication, self-help, independent living skills, pre-academic readiness, and vocational productivity – thus supporting full community acceptance and inclusion
Related: Customer Manager Job – SpurSol Dubai
- Has an active certification (e.g. at least RBT) and must be placed under the supervision of a BCaBA/ BCBA in PRC.
- Directly implement 1:1 ABA therapy with learners consistently and effectively based on the treatment/ behavioral plan designed by Case Supervisor or BCBA.
- Receptive to the Case Supervisor or BCBA’s feedback.
- Collects and updates data accurately and in the timely manner.
- Provides effective and efficient daily progress and summary feedback to the Parents/ caregivers.
- Administrative/ behavioral project work as determined by the supervisor
- Assists supervisor in data collection and data analysis
- Be flexible and follow any clinical and organization’s policies.
- Assist supervisor/ BCBA to collect data in assessment.
- Assists clinical supervisor in creation of program materials as needed
- Seek for clinical advice from the Case Supervisor/ BCBA whenever it is necessary.
- Ensure client’s programs are up to date, tracking client’s progress, and well organized in the timely manner. (i.e. client’s binder is set up and in good conditions, sufficient targets and goals, data sheets are kept in the confidential/designated lockers, etc).
- Actively participates trainings, workshops, and clinical meetings.
- Communicates proactively, effectively, and respectfully between Supervisors, Line Mangers, and Colleagues.
- Reports any incident immediately and documents in the timely manner
Related: Logistics Data Administrator Job – SpurSol Dubai
Active RBT credential