Apply for Materials and Stores Coordinator Job in Milton Keynes, UK
IQE plc is one of the Major companies in UK, look for IQE plc Linkedin page for more IQE plc reviews. Struggling on how to find IQE plc UK careers ?.. Well, IQE plc Jobs have been released regularly. Apart from IQE plc salary, here on our website (AjiraNawe) you will find all IQE plc careers released and apply direct online. Here is one of the best vacancy released.
IQE plc is the leading global supplier of advanced wafer products and material solutions to the semiconductor industry. IQE’s core business is the design and manufacture of compound semiconductor wafers or “epiwafers” using a process called epitaxy. IQE’s epiwafers are used in advanced electronic and photonic components which enable a broad portfolio of today’s technology products.
IQE’s vision is to be the best advanced semiconductor materials solutions company in the world. Being best means delivering outstanding quality, service, technology and value such that we become the first-choice supplier for all our customers.
IQE’s mission is to deliver the best advanced semiconductor materials solutions to our customers through technology leadership; to provide our employees with a safe, stimulating and rewarding work environment; to partner with our suppliers to form mutually beneficial relationships; and to provide our stakeholders with a rewarding investment.
Purpose of the role
To manage incoming stock and daily production issues in a timely and effective manner.
Salary: £22000 – £23000
Location: Milton Keynes, HC
- To handle all deliveries to site
- Issue on daily basis production items to manufacturing areas as required
- To update Opera stock system with all delivery information
- To ensure Opera records are accurate with regards to quantities and locations
- To ensure stores area are clean and tidy and the materials are stored appropriately
- Manage various waste streams
Qualifications / Essential Skills
- Forklift truck license
- Chemical handling experience / knowledge of COSHH
- Warehouse experience
Check Other Recent Jobs here!
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- LTIP’s (subject to qualifying period)
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) – variety of discounts and deals.
- Westfield Health
- Company pension – matched by IQE up to 5%
- 20 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays
Are you looking for jobs in Milton Keynes, UK for foreigners or Stores Coordinator jobs in Milton Keynes with salary ?. Well browse Milton Keynes vacancies today on our website. More best fit jobs in Milton Keynes for freshers and other released urgent jobs in Milton Keynes, UK 2022 are found here. Get hired today.